From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 13:40:21 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  Due to the recent networking issues we've had going on,
some of you will not have received any of the VMD-L emails
since early last week (June 22 or thereabouts). The mail
system appears to be working normally now, but the VMD-L archive
isn't updating yet. I expect to have the night VMD web site
updates and the download system operational again early next
week once some other networking changes are completed. I'll
announce when the download system is running again.

Thanks,