From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2018 - 20:38:47 CDT

The script is just a function.

you can do two things.
Open VMD > TK console and copy past the content of the script.

This will temporarily define the function for the duration VMD remains
open.

after copy pasting all line and hitting enter -- you can call the function
by its name ...

The other way would be to save it where ever.
Open vmd > tk console

and do

source path/to/where/you/saved/it/scriptname

The above is the same as doing copy paste.

Both these methods should work hopefully but the later one is preferred.

--
Best,
/A