From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 13:20:48 CDT

The PBCWrap script doesn't attempt to keep bonded atoms
together when it wraps them, whereas the built-in wrap code
in NAMD does do this. You could fix this by modifying the
script to either disconnect affected bonds (bonds greater than
a particular length), or you could draw your structure with the
"dynamic bonds" representation (which does this already), or
you could teach the script to wrap connected atoms as a unit
(all or nothing) rather than individually. There are advantages
and disadvantages to each strategy, it'll depend a lot on the
particular structure you're working with and what sort of
wrapped result your looking for.