From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2018 - 21:10:23 CDT

Hi Nick,
The best way to deal with this in autopsf is to manually select the chains
-- you can do this in the command line or GUI (the command line using the
-include option, or the gui in the "Chains identified" box). If you set up
your protein chain to include the modified residues, it should work fine.
Best,
Peter