From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2018 - 15:40:51 CDT

Given the nature of the problem, i don't think uninstalling and
reinstalling is going to fix it.
Given that different sized systems result in the freezeup/crash at
different stages (from loading to any later time) this could be because of
a outdated drivers amongst other things.

Perhaps try updating your drivers - if they are outdated.

--
Best,
/A