From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2018 - 17:36:36 CDT

That looks like a fortran error, suggesting that it can’t find one of the files. If I read it correctly though, there is no file name associated (or at least it only provides the location in the error).

Can you send me OFF-LIST the files I need to reproduce the error along with the sequence of commands you used? Maybe even a screenshot of FFTK.

Best,
JC