From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2018 - 10:00:57 CDT

Your transformation matrix was calculated for a certain angle of rotation.
Right? What is that angle?
If the angle was say 180 degrees than 2 rotations will bring the structure
back to its starting point.

What is the structure that you are working with? Is it a protein? something
symmetric?

Are you still trying to do the same thing as before? By before I mean when
you question was originally answered?

--
Best,
/A