From: Stefan Doerr (stefdoerr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2018 - 09:10:55 CST

If you feel like it you can give a try to my membrane builder included in
HTMD https://software.acellera.com/academic-download-htmd.html
It can create membranes of any dimensions and any composition you provide
it (given you have the topologies for the lipids. Currently it only
contains cholesterol popc and pope but it’s easy to extend).
It can also perform an equilibration if you want

from htmd.ui import *from htmd.membranebuilder.build_membrane import
buildMembrane
lipidratioupper = [['popc', 10], ['chl1', 1]]
lipidratiolower = [['popc', 8], ['chl1', 2]]
width = [50, 100]
bmol = buildMembrane(width, lipidratioupper, lipidratiolower,
equilibrate=False) # Writes by default the psfgen built system in
'./buildmemb/'
bmol.view()