From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 14:06:24 CDT

Hi,
  If I were to guess, the problem probably has to do with your
Windows machine putting carriage returns in the file in addtion
to or instead of line feeds. Can you send me a copy of the file
that fails to load? Put it in a zip or tar file so that it doesn't get
altered by the email programs when you send it. I should be able to figure
out why it isn't loading in short order once I have a copy of one of the
files that isn't loading.

Thanks,