From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2017 - 13:15:38 CST

I’m pretty sure BSA (assuming its bovine serum albumin) is a monomer, not a dimer. This means that the second copy in the crystal structure is a duplicate relative to the native state, which nicely solves your math problem.

Josh Vermaas

Director’s Postdoctoral Fellow
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
joshua.vermaas_at_nrel.gov<mailto:joshua.vermaas_at_nrel.gov>