From: Eamon Caddigan (eamon_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 17:48:01 CDT

Hi,

Thanks for the report; this is definitely a bug and I'm working on it
now.

Fortunately, there is a workaround mentioned in the documentation for
the Contactmap Plugin. After changing the selection text, re-select the
affected molecule from the drop-down menu (either MoleculeA or
MoleculeB).

The aforementioned documentation can be found here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/contactmap/

-Eamon