From: Zyla Dawid (dawid.zyla_at_mol.biol.ethz.ch)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2017 - 03:41:44 CDT

Hello,

I am working on long helical structure which consists of many connected subunits. I wanted to see the differences between two types of this structure but working with the contact map plugin which is included in the latest version VMD is very hard - I have 6 subunit, 16 kDa each and contact map generated and saved as PS file has ~700 MB. It is possible to edit the map in any other software and also conversion to PDF doesn't fix the problem. Is there any other way of exporting map or showing directly in the contact map plugin comparison of two structures? This would be very helpful for my research. Thank you very much!

Best,
Dawid