From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2017 - 22:01:30 CDT

Dear Sebastian,
Can you confirm how you generated the structure you loaded into vmd? In
particular, are the charges set properly? I suspect that they are not
loaded given the output that you indicate that you have; for example,
you may have forgotten to load a psf file.

Could you post the output from your job to clarify at which point the
use of only one processor was reported?

Best,
Peter