From: Axel Kohlmeyer (axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 13:35:08 CDT

On Thu, 20 May 2004, John Stone wrote:

hi,

JS> Hi,
JS> I've been wanting to come up with a better solution for this
JS> particular problem since this is something one would ideally want
JS> to do very easily. A first stopgap measure would be to do something
JS> with a simple script that replicates representations from one molecule

what do you think about the attached script?
that should do it for the time being.
i also hacked together a little gui plugin
(i got too annoyed with having to catch up
on administrative work on a bank holiday).

please check it out and let me know, what you think.
i'll have another look tomorrow, when i am more awake again.

enjoy,
        axel.