From: Axel Kohlmeyer (axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 02:34:14 CDT

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Elif Ozkirimli wrote:

> I was wondering if there was a way to copy the representations I create
> for one molecule to the others.

hi,

i guess the most pragmatic solution would be to use the save state
function once you have created the visualization for one molecule,
load the resulting script file into a text editor, duplicate the block
between 'mol delrep 0 top' to 'mol rename top {...}' from the
first molecule to the definition of the others, and then load
this script back into vmd.

axel.

> Thanks
> Elif

> Elif Ozkirimli
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Purdue University
> Phone: (765)494-9836

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer                        e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer_at_rub.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/