From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2017 - 07:58:04 CDT

This is probably because as Joao noted, there is an OFFICIAL SDS residue definition in top_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp. This raises the question — why are you reinventing the wheel on this molecules? If you wanted to use your own version, you’d at least need to add appropriate MASS lines to your topology file to make sure all the atom types are defined… but unless you have some reason to prefer the cgenff based parameters that you came up with, you’re probably better off with the one that ships with the charmm forcefields.

Thanks,
Peter