From: Kanishk Jain (kjain_at_ucla.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2017 - 14:48:18 CST

I double checked and noticed there was indeed an initial error which may
explain why I'm not able to connect to NAMD:

Reason: FATAL ERROR: CUDA error cudaGetDeviceCount(&deviceCount) in file
src/DeviceCUDA.C, function initialize

 on Pe 3 (Kanishks-iMac.local): CUDA driver version is insufficient for
CUDA runtime version

Does this mean that my GPU (NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1024 MB) isn't good
enough? I updated the NVIDIA web drivers as well, but still nothing.

I've used the non-CUDA version of NAMD (NAMD_2.12_MacOSX-x86_64-multicore)
succesfully, but I was hoping that the CUDA version would allow me to
utilize my GPU and make the MD calcs much faster.

-Kanishk