From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2016 - 20:14:58 CDT

I don’t have your files, but in all likelihood this is because if you have enough waters, you end up with duplicate chain/residue name combinations. As I noted in my previous reply on the thread, autopsf isn’t designed to handle fully solvated structures. You’ll have to write a manual psfgen script to get this to work well.