From: Amy Rice (arice3_at_hawk.iit.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2016 - 12:46:51 CDT

Hi Jack,
I believe the issue is that when you add water molecules the second time,
they are being given the same segment name prefix as the first round of
solvation. I'm not sure how to change the prefix in the solvate plugin text
inferface, but the GUI has an option to change the prefix, which fixes this
problem in my experience.

Hope this helps,
- Amy

--