From: Felipe Montecinos (fmontecinos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2016 - 09:49:21 CDT

Dear Jonathan,

I totally forgot to respond to your email.

Your fix worked nicely, the sequences are now in boldface font. GREAT!

About the the secondary structure depiction.

I know how to show the secondary structural elements along with the
sequence in multiseq, I use it a lot. It's just that it always appears in
black, cannot modify it's colors. Anyway I could do this?

Thanks a lot!

--
*Felipe Montecinos F.*