From: Stefan Doerr (stefdoerr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2016 - 04:05:10 CDT

Ohhh I see. There is no way to get only protein backbone though, right?
Because if I do "resname PTR and protein and backbone" it still gives the
same atoms since they are part of the protein...
I guess I could do "resname PTR and name C CA N O" but is it general enough
across various forcefields and naming conventions? Does anyone know what
"backbone" exactly translates to under the hood?