From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 13:40:22 CDT

Davide,
  I'd suggest emailing Marc Baaden and see if he has a suggestion since
he's the one that wrote the script. I don't personally know anything
about Gromacs yet, but if that doesn't pan out, the next option would be
for someone to write a real Gromacs .top reader plugin for VMD, which is
probably the best long-term solution. Marc's email is on that top2psf page
I sent previously.