From: Yoav Atsmon-Raz (yoav.atsmonraz_at_ucalgary.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2016 - 13:45:49 CDT

Greetings everyone, recently our research group has purchased an LG UF8500 4k HDTV that has passive spectroscopic 3d integrated into it and we are interested in using it to display proteins with VMD. We have used the stereo>rows option and while we do get a 3d image the protein appears as horizontal stacks that push out of the screen instead of a spheroid shape which we should be getting. We also tried every of the other options in the stereo menu, but neither one of them is giving us the right shape in terms of depth--_000_7B5AFC361C35054E999DACBFE488F4AB212838ITCIMEXCH03ucucal_--