From: Karteek Kumar (karthik3327_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2016 - 01:15:55 CDT

Hi Abhishek,

1) To create a box with dimensions x,y and z. use " pbc set { x y z } -all
"

-all is used for multiple frames.

2) To visualize the box " pbc box -center origin "

3) To wrap all the polymer chains

     pbc wrap -center origin -compound res ( molecular pbc)

     pbc wrap -center origin ( atomic pbc)

Hope this helps !!!

Thanks
Karteek