From: Laura Joana (laurajoanalopes_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 08:44:43 CDT

Hello Josh,

I think you are right! In fact "mol new 1DV3" works perfectly! So I'm new
in VMD and the script was not written by me and theoretically it should
work. So I commented a few lines and I discovered the problem is with the
line that calls the atomselect function. Maybe it's a memory problem, but I
have no idea how to confirme that! All I know is that I get segmentation
fault....