From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2016 - 13:36:28 CST

With such large negative values, my guess is you incorrectly calculated the
ccc with the potential map (the output from mdff griddx that you used in
NAMD) instead of the original density map. The potential is inverted from
the density, giving you the negative numbers. If you recalculate the ccc
with the density, you will likely see similar numbers, but positive,
therefore indicating an improved fit.