From: Nicolas Martin (nicolasmartin973_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 19 2016 - 12:04:18 CST

Dear Josh,

According to the documentation of PBC tools, sel is what will be wrapped
and centersel what is used to center the box. Here I want to wrap the
protein and center the segment A, uppon the command you adviced me to use.

I double checked just to make sure and in the case of my system chain A
contains the same atoms as segment A. And thus should be centered in the
box.

Nick