From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 2016 - 14:19:13 CST

I use scripts. You should make 1 instead of from command line
I work with DCD type trajectory files so what I do is

#load structure file
mol new structure.psf

#load 1st DCD trajectory file
mol addfile traj0.dcd waitfor all
#load 2nd DCD trajectory file as a continuation of first
mol addfile traj9.dcd waitfor all

you can include* first, last and step* in the trajectory loading command.
So your command should look like:
mol addfile traj.dcd *first 0 step 30* waitfor all

using first 0 will start loading from the start -- and load till the end of
the trajectory. Step value of 30 will load every 30th Frame. Change the
number 30 to however many frames you want to jump.

I use this with DCD style trajectory files, but in theory this should work
with all types of files. You can load as many trajectories as you want as
long as your system's hardware supports it.

Hope this helps.

Best,
/A

--