From: anu chandra (anu80125_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 2015 - 06:34:57 CST

Hi Josh,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. Though I could use ffmpeg to reencode
the image to movie, I just wonder if there is a way I can play around in
ffmpeg to improve the image quality.

I have noticed that, though the image quality is relatively good while
rendering from VMD, it gets reduced while making a movie using ffmpeg. As
you suggested I just used the ffmepg command ' ffmpeg -i frames-%05d.tga
output.mp4 ' for generating the movie.

Thanks in advance
Anu