From: Arash Azari (arash.azari_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 14 2015 - 10:34:34 CST

Besides what Axel mentioned; just to make it clear: here in the command
that you used:

"export TCLINC=-I/dir/to/tcl8.5/include"

"/dir/to/tcl8.5" means you should provide the full path to the folder you
installed tcl, therefore it is meaningless command to Linux unless you
installed tcl in "/dir/to/" folder!

Arash

--
Arash Azari