From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2015 - 20:21:34 CST

Hi Sanjib,

1.) Yes, you are.
2.) There isn't a built-in measure command that does this. You can
certainly script something that would work, based on a gridmesh that you
refine based on if the point on the grid is inside or outside the
radius. Other folks on the list might have something that you could
adapt to your needs.

-Josh Vermaas