From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 04 2015 - 03:51:42 CST

Ah, wait - I see what's going on. It's not that it's not tracing the user2 variable properly, it's that I'm creating the representation before I've assigned any values to user2 - so it's got nothing to define the color range from. That only gets changed when I reset the representation after updating user2.