From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 24 2015 - 10:57:48 CDT

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 11:26 AM, JhonY. I. <yijhon_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> It is written that "catdcd" is provided as plugin of VMD.
> However, it is hard to find it in VMD of window version.
> Does it hold for VMD of linux version only?

​pretty much. compiling and packaging executables for windows requires a
significantly different procedure.
some time ago, i manufactured some inofficial ​
test​ installer packages of catdcd for windows that were built using a
cross-compiler on linux.
you can find them here:

http://rpm.lammps.org/windows/testing/

axel.