From: Brian Radak (brian.radak.accts_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2015 - 10:03:58 CDT

I believe something like the inverse of this has been asked here
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/19206.html> before,
but it is not clear to me how the following would/could be handled:

I have a series of namdbin and xsc files that I would like to combine into
a single dcd trajectory. It is my understanding that the dcd format
includes box information also, so it should be equivalent to both sets of
files combined. Is this true? Can catdcd do this for me?

My current command is something like:

catdcd -otype dcd -o combined.dcd -namdbin <big list of 1000 .coor files>

Is there a way to have a "parallel" read of xsc (or I guess xst?) files and
merge them together?

Thanks,
Brian

--