From: Ebert Maximilian (m.ebert_at_umontreal.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 06 2015 - 14:38:43 CDT

Hi,

Thank you Arash and Axel I finally understood. For other people with difficulties here is a really simple scheme. Your data looks like this:

# Data from VMD
# created by volutil, T = -1.00 Kelvin,
object 1 class gridpositions counts 55 54 56
origin 13.5 22.5 13.5
delta 1 0 0
delta 0 1 0
delta 0 0 1
object 2 class gridconnections counts 55 54 56
object 3 class array type double rank 0 items 166320 data follows
3.59969 3.74529 3.63887
3.50111 3.1404 3.5214
3.61568 3.39755 3.97473

Energy values start with 3.59969. So for the coordinates:

(0 0 0) value 3.599690
(0 0 1) value 3.745290
(0 0 2) value 3.638870
(0 0 3) value 3.501110

(0 0 55) value 3.893990
(0 1 0) value 3.745290
(0 1 1) value 3.638870
(0 1 2) value 3.501110

(0 53 55) value 4.213390
(1 0 0) value 3.745290
(1 0 1) value 3.638870

(54 53 53) value 3.156120
(54 53 54) value 3.388900
(54 53 55) value 3.448940

And as side note. To get from the ILS output to the kj/mol we just have to do:

Value * kb (Boltzmann constant) * T * Na (Avogadro's number) / 1000

Maybe this will help others as well.

Thanks again
Max