From: Ebert Maximilian (m.ebert_at_umontreal.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 05 2015 - 10:05:29 CDT

Thanks Axel for your clarification. So what are those 3 values/properties calculated at each grid point. I now that each line represents a certain place/grid point in my system. So the 3D coordinate is taken by the row and the information about origin and grid size. But the three values/properties computed what are they? How can I imagine it? having for instance grid point 0,0,0 having value 85,75,15. What is the meaning of 85, 75 and 15 and position 0,0,0?

Thank you