From: Francesca Lønstad Bleken (FrancescaL.Bleken_at_sintef.no)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2015 - 04:34:52 CDT

Hi,

I would like to visualize the unit cell "plus a little more" in each direction in order to see all the atoms at the cell edges. I have found that you can extend the unit cell by multiple images in the graphical representations box under periodic, but is there a way to do this in non-integers? I imagine it should be possible in the console, but have not found it.

What I want is to show all atoms within -0.1 and 1.1 of the unit cell in all directions.

I think I can do this by making a 3x3x3 periodic structure and manually choose which atoms to be shown and not, but it would be great if there was a less cumbersome method to do this.

Best regards,
Francesca

Francesca L. Bleken
Research Scientist, Ph.D.
Department for Nano and Hybrid Materials

SINTEF Materials and Chemistry

Mobile: +47 95 20 79 71
www.sintef.no<http://www.sintef.no/>