From: Xing (stecue_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2015 - 12:08:03 CDT

Dear John,

Thanks! I did use VMD 1.9.1. It's much better with VMD 1.9.2 now. :)
But there is still a problem in VMD 1.9.2. It seems that VMD will ignore the orders of atoms in the atom selection text, and I can only align the molecules properly after I updated the order of atoms
in the pdb files manually. Is there a way to force VMD to use the input order of atom section text instead of the internal orders in the pdb files in "atom pairing" (that is, 5-->7, 4-->6, 6-->4 in my
sample script) ?

Best wishes,
Xing