From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2015 - 09:48:02 CDT

Wouldn't it be autopsf -top [list top1.str top2.str top3.str] ? Running
foreach on a string input won't get the results you expect, as it will
chop it up one character at a time in my experience. That *should* work
for what you describe. How many disulfides do you have though? Usually I
don't find it to be a big deal for my projects (maybe 1 or 2), and I
just put them in manually with a patch statement.

-Josh