From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 08 2015 - 14:57:55 CDT

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for directing me to this link.

So from what I understand, for anything but really small molecules, it is a
good idea to use your chemical intuition to select donor and acceptor
atoms, is that correct?

I re-did this step, this time manually selecting the donors and acceptors.
However, I still have a few waters moving away from the molecule but are
still bonded to it, resulting in unrealistic bond lengths.

Regards,
Chitrak.