From: Ozan Dernek (ozandernek_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2015 - 10:05:18 CDT

Hello,

I am trying to visualize my Bader charge calculation. I stumbled upon a few web sites that say it can be done by creating two isosurfaces, and assigning same values with opposite signs to isovalue to them.
However, I cannot get any visual from the isosurface that i assigned a negative isovalue. The reason behind this is when I load the volumetric surface, the minimum isovalue is higher than zero. At this point, how can I visualize the Bader charge analysis.

PS: Dear John Stone helped a lot, but anybody experienced with the problem could be more helpful. Also, could you explain (or any source that I can learn from) what isovalue represents in this issue.

Regards,
Ozan Dernek