From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 06:39:54 CDT

Dear VMD users,
    I would like to draw a closed rectangle connecting 4 atoms. I know
that a triangle is very easy to draw using graphics or draw tcl commands
but I did not find the same features for drawing higher order poligons.
Could somebody give me a hint.
    I dont want to use the draw line command and draw 4 lines because I
would like to have a color filled rectangle.
   Furthermore I would be interested if VMD has the ability to calculate
a dihedral angle between two planes which are defined by two such
rectangles?
Thank you very much in advance
Best wishes
Vlad