From: Ozan Dernek (ozandernek_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2015 - 09:31:29 CDT

Hello,

I am trying to visualize my Bader charge calculation. I stumbled upon a few web sites that say it can be done by creating two isosurfaces, and assigning same values with opposite signs to isovalue to them.
However, I cannot get any visual from the isosurface that i assigned a negative isovalue. For example, for the first one I set the isovalue 0.06, and the second one -0.06 . As i said, the second one gives no visual.
My question is, what does the isovalue defines here, and what can i derive from this fact that I have nothing on the negative isovalue.

Regards,
Ozan Dernek