From: Andrea Spitaleri (andrea.spitaleri_at_iit.it)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2015 - 04:10:24 CDT

Hi,

thanks to all for the kind reply. My nvidia-smi give me back:

NVIDIA-SMI 346.59 Driver Version: 346.59

so as mentioned by John my version and system should fulfil the minimum
requirement in order to use GPU-acceleration for rendering.

I use to update my nvidia drivers and cuda by using apt-get and the
latest driver for NVIDIA is 346.59

best

and