From: Kuiper, Ben (bkuiper_at_med.wayne.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2015 - 12:24:08 CDT

Hi,

I am trying to create a single .pdb file of my protein containing the average coordinates over the trajectory. After loading the frames and RMS aligning, I am able to calculate the average position using the following:

set sel [atomselect top protein]

measure avpos $sel

Once this is completed, I have no idea how to export this as a .pdb file. I have read some of the discussions regarding similar situations (like adapting the trajectory_smooth script) but am not sure how to perform the commands - I am a beginner!

Any help would be appreciated,

Ben

This document may include proprietary and confidential information. This document may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, modified or furnished to third parties, without prior written consent. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited--_000_BY1PR0601MB11892D61B70EED1EBE96F8B8F4770BY1PR0601MB1189_--