From: JeJoon Yeon (sonicturbulent_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 12:16:13 CDT

How can I write 'user' field for xyz format files? Does this requires
additional columns in xyz format? Such as

Si 0 0 0 1
O 1 1 1 1
Si 0 0 0 2
..

Something like this. Or, is there any example xyz file with 'user' field?

Also, I have 10 types of atoms in the xyz file that I want to visualize in
different colors and size. Does VMD supports user1 ~ user10 or more number
of user field?