From: James Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Sun Jul 26 2015 - 20:31:16 CDT

Yes. It is OK now. It was unavailable for about 1 hour or so. I imagine
it was server issues, maintenance or Internet connectivity problems.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorksTM Foundation ©
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Organization
"Improving Lives One Atom At A Time" TM
(248) 605-8770

Learn More and Donate At:
http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the