From: Matthew Stewart (Matthew.Stewart_at_vu.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jul 24 2015 - 01:25:58 CDT

Hi Akshay,

You need to read in the segments and coordinates – I have added the code below in red. I would also recommend another change as well, as this will write files that are .pdb.pdb or .pdb.psf as the $file includes the file extension. The change in blue will fix this.

set filelist [glob *.PDB]
  foreach file $filelist {
set name [file rootname $file]
    mol new $file
package require psfgen
topology top_all27_prot_lipid.inp
pdbalias residue HIS HSE
pdbalias atom ILE CD1 CD
segment A {pdb $file}
coordpdb $file A
writepdb $name.pdb
writepsf $name.psf
}

This should work – let me know if it doesn’t…

Regards,
Matt Stewart

Dr. Matthew B. Stewart
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Institute for Sustainability and Innovation
Werribee Campus, Victoria University
Phone: +61 3 9919 7641
CRICOS Provider No. 00124K (Melbourne)
CRICOS Provider No. 02475D (Sydney)
[http://intranet.vu.edu.au/mcd/Logo-intranet.jpg]<http://www.vu.edu.au/>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Victoria University.