From: Ana Celia Vila Verde (acavilaverde_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 10:34:08 CDT

Hi everyone,

I've used the signalproc package to calculate the power spectrum within
the harmonic approximation. The calculated power spectrum is normalized
so that the sum of all y-values equals unity (as indicated in the
signalproc webpage; I also checked this myself). My question is: is
there a way of disabling this normalization? I would like to do it
because I'd like to know how much each component of the system
contributes to the total spectrum. I've calculated the power spectra of
individual components of my system but because of this normalization
factor, I cannot assess their relative intensity.

Thanks,

Ana