From: Vidyalakshmi CM (vidyalakshmi.cm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2015 - 09:37:36 CDT

Dear Sir,

I am using gromacs module 4.6.5 on a computing platform for parallel
programming. I am working on this platform for the first time. And I am
finding the same problem in more than one trajectory output files obtained
from this system.

I tried to download the file to my local machine (using Winscp) once at
around 10 ns simulation (~2000 frames) and then I deleted this file in the
local machine and downloaded again after completion of the simulation.
(Such transfer of files on other computing platforms never resulted in
files getting corrupted).

The total number of entries in the log file is correct. And also when I am
using gromacs programs that read .xtc trajectory (like for rmsd
calculation), the number of timesteps read are correct ( i.e complete 24195
ps).

So, it looks like the number of files in the output trajectory are correct
but they are not appearing in VMD.

Please advise.

Thanks and Best Regards,
C.M.Vidyalakshmi